Monday, 27 May 2019
As part of its mission to create a marketplace for photographers, Jakarta International Photo Festival (JIPFest) presents Portfolio Review on 4-6 July 2019 in Jakarta.
Portfolio Review offers face-to-face meetings between photographers and industry experts as well as potential users. Through the meetings, photographer will have opportunity to gather constructive feedbacks, to expand network and to explore the possibility of getting assignments.
For the Portfolio Review program, JIPFest presents 25 photography experts of various backgrounds, including photo editor, curator, and scholar. Participant may choose a maximum of 3 reviewers per day, with each of whom you will have 20 minutes of meeting.
Thursday, 4 July 2019, 10:00-13:00
1. Aaron Seeto, Director of Museum MACAN
2. Anton Ismael, Founder of Third Eye Space & Kelas Pagi
3. Bismo Agung, Photo Curator of Beritagar.id
4. David Soong, Founder of Axioo & SweetEscape
5. Dita Alangkara, Chief Photographer of Associated Press-Jakarta Bureau
6. Kurniadi Widodo, Photographer, Educator, Curator
7. Mast Irham, Chief Photographer of European Pressphoto Agency-Indonesia
8. Seno Gumira Ajidarma, Rector of Jakarta Institute of Arts
9. Veejay Villafranca, Photographer & Mentor from Manila
Friday, 5 July 2019, 09:00-12:00
1. Adek Berry, Photographer of Agence France-Presse, Indonesia
2. Didi Kasim, Editor-in-Chief of National Geographic Indonesia
3. Hariyanto, Photo Editor of Media Indonesia Daily
4. Margaretha Untoro, Editor-in-Chief of Dewi Magazine
5. Muhammad Fadli, Photo Editor of Forbes Asia
6. Ruben William Steven, Editor-in-Chief of Elle Indonesia
7. Saša Kralj, Founder of Živi Atelje DK, Zagreb
Saturday, 6 July 2019, 10:00-13:00
1. Agus Susanto, Photographer of KOMPAS Daily
2. Ahmad ‘Deny’ Salman, Curator, Educator
3. Beawiharta, Photographer, Educator
4. Edy Purnomo, Photographer, Educator
5. Enin Supriyanto, Curator of Rubanah Gallery
6. Jurnasyanto Sukarno, Photo Editor of Greenpeace Southeast Asia
7. Marina Vitaglione, Assignments & Social Media Editor of Panos Pictures
8. Yunaidi Joepoet, Photo Editor of Colours Magazine
9. Zhuang Wubin, Curator, Photographer, Researcher
– Schedule: 4-6 July 2019.
– Venue: CoHive D.Lab, Jl. Riau No.1, Menteng, Central Jakarta.
– Each participant will get 3 reviewers per day, each for 20 minutes of meeting.
– Applicants may choose one day or more.
– Seats are limited, and participant will be selected on a first come first served basis.
– Should your preferred reviewer have met his/her daily quota, you will be directed to opt for replacement reviewer available on the same day. The registration fee is non-refundable.
HOW TO APPLY
– Please contact us at email@example.com or +62812-1207-9119 (Irene) to make sure seat is still available.
– Registration fee IDR 300,000 / USD 22 per day (3 reviewers)
– Complete the application form in English. Please click here to download the form.
– Remit the registration fee to: Yayasan Panna. Beneficiary bank: Bank Mandiri – KCP Jakarta Pondok Bambu, Jakarta 14340. SWIFT Code: BMRIIDJA. Account No. 1660 0024 00117 (in IDR). Bank transfer charge (if any) should be borne by the participants.
– Send the application form and proof of payment before 28 June 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Write the email subject “Portfolio Review JIPFest 2019.”
– A confirmation email will be delivered to the email specified in the application form. If you do not receive any email from us within 3 days, please contact us.
– You will receive the final list of your reviewer by the latest 1 July 2019.
– Registration deadline: 28 June 2019
– Portfolio Review: 4-6 July 2019
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or +62812-1207-9119 (Irene).