Tuesday, 05 February 2019
The Jakarta Internasional Photo Festival (JIPFest) 2019 invites individuals, collectives and organizations from around the world to organize non-commercial photography events during the festival.
- The festival welcomes applicants of any nationality.
- Each applicant is allowed to submit one or more event proposal.
- The proposed event’s theme may be different from the festival’s theme of IDENTITY.
- All events must be free for entry, meaning applicant is not allowed to sell tickets or charge a registration fee.
- All events must be non-commercial, meaning any transaction is forbidden during the event.
- Each event is organized by the applicant itself.
- JIPFest will provide and distribute the venue for each event.
- JIPFest will promote each event as a Fringe Event of the main festival. All promotional materials designed by applicant must include JIPFest official logo.
- There is no participation fee, and JIPFest will not provide any financial support to applicant.
Discussion, Presentation, Photobook Launch
- Capacity: 30-100 people, subject to venue capacity.
- Schedule 1: 25 June-2 July 2019, between 13:30-15:30 and 18:30-20:30.
- Schedule 2: 3 July-7 July 2019, 10:30-12:30.
- Capacity: 12-20 people, subject to venue capacity.
- Schedule: 26 June & 2 July 2019, 10:00-18:00
Photo exhibitions are available by invitation only
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete the application form in English or Indonesia. Please click here to download the form.
- Send the application form to email@example.com. Write the subject email “Fringe Application.”
- A confirmation email will be delivered to the email specified in the application form. If you do not receive any email from us within 3 days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each proposal will be selected based on timing and venue availability, proposed theme, as well as potential for realization.
- Submission deadline: 13 March 2019.
- Announcement of selected proposals: 10 April 2019.
- Events: 25 June-9 July 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.