Jakarta International Photo Festival (JIPFest) 2019 invites individuals from around the world to participate as volunteers of the festival. This invitation is open to applicants of any nationality, aged 18 years or older, who are committed to take part in each of the volunteering activities, from the selection process all the way to the festival.
In a fun yet professional environment, volunteers will work and develop their skills and knowledge in various fields, including communications, visitor services, as well as festival’s programs such as Workshops, Exhibitions and Bazaars.
There is no professional or experience requirements for volunteering. All you need is simply a personal interest in photography and festival activities, as well as commitment, a willingness to work hard and a teamwork spirit.
To improve skills and knowledge of volunteers, the festival’s Volunteer team will provide a series of training. At the end of the program, each volunteer is entitled to receive a certificate.
- The festival welcomes applicants of any nationality, aged 18 years or older.
- Series of volunteering activities take place from March 30 to July 11, 2019.
- Volunteers will be deployed in various JIPFest’s divisions and programs, depending on their interests, expertises and characters.
- The festival will not provide fee nor salary, but meal allowance, the amount of which will be announced in the selection process on March 30, 2019.
- Indonesians or foreigners, aged 18 years or older.
- Interested in creative activities.
- Committed to participate in all JIPFest activities from March 30-July 11 2019.
- Willing to work in a team.
- Willing to bear own accommodation and/or travel costs when working as volunteer.
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete the application form in Bahasa Indonesia or English. Please click here to download the form.
- Send the application form along with your profile picture latest by 15 March 2019 to email@example.com.
- A confirmation email will be delivered to the email specified in the application form. If you do not receive any email from us within 3 days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application deadline: 15 March 2019
- Selection: 30 March 2019
- Trainings: 27 April 2019 and 18 May 2019
- Final preparation: 20 June 2019
- Festival: 23 June-9 July 2019
- Certificates handout: 11 July 2019