As a public event, JIPFest applies strict health protocols for all stakeholders involved in the festival. All crew members, volunteers, guest speakers, and visitors are required to understand and follow the protocols to protect each other’s wellbeing.
- All visitors are required to have received at least one dose of Covid-19 vaccine
- Pre-book your visitation slots via ticket.jipfest.com
- At the venue, our volunteers will scan the QR code on your e-ticket
- Update your PeduliLindungi mobile app to check-in at all festival venues. Don’t forget to check out too!
- Please wear your masks at all times
- Keep a safe distance of 1.5 meters with other visitors. All event spaces have been regulated to accommodate maximum social distancing
- All crews, volunteers, and guest stars have received 2 doses of Covid-19 vaccine and will undergo scheduled antigen tests throughout the festival period.
If you have further visitation queries, feel free to approach one of our volunteers (wearing JIPFest “Volunteer” tags) onsite. Enjoy the festival!