JIPFest is recruiting volunteers to help us run the festival between 9-25 September 2022 in Blok M, Jakarta. Volunteers will participate in a range of programs, and will work alongside JIPFest team members.
By joining JIPFest, volunteers will get the opportunity to expand their network, as well as to gain experience and develop expertise in managing an international festival.
This registration is open to anyone, including people with disabilities, aged 18 and above and have received a minimum of three doses of Covid vaccine. Each volunteer is required to show integrity, discipline, and commitment to work in a team.
During working shifts, volunteers will receive food and transportation allowances. For registrants living out of Jakarta (or Indonesia), JIPFest does not provide flight tickets nor accommodation. At the end of the festival, each volunteer will receive an e-certificate.
- Indonesian and non-Indonesian citizens aged 18 and above.
- Have received a minimum of 3 doses of Covid-19 vaccine.
- Committed to come on time during the assigned time slots.
- Able to work in a team.
- Ability to converse in English is a plus.
- Fill up the registration form by 3 August.
- Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, between 6-14 August.
- Selected candidates will undergo a series of online and offline training.
- Registration: 21 July-3 August
- Interview: between 7-14 August
- Announcement: 18 August
- Online training (2-4 sessions): between 22 August-4 September
- Offline training in Blok M: 5-6 September
- Rehearsal in Blok M: 8 September
For more info, please reach us at email@example.com or +62858-1191-6307 (Dian)
JIPFest is scheduled for 9-25 September 2022 in Blok M, Jakarta. The festival is supported by the Indonesian Tourism and Creative Economy Ministry and Jakarta Tourism and Creative Economy Department. All guest stars, crews, participants and visitors are required to have received a minimum of 3 doses of Covid vaccine.