The third edition of JIPFest takes place in Blok M, one of the liveliest neighborhoods in the south of Jakarta. The festival occupies various venues, from public park to gallery and theater. In between these venues, you will easily find restaurants, cafes, boutiques, as well as historical sites. To help visitors enjoy the festival and explore the area, we are hosting six slots of Festival Tour.
Guided by JIPFest team and curators, participants will visit all festival venues and exhibitions on a walking tour. Along the way, a certified guide from Jakarta Good Guide will share interesting stories on renowned and hidden spots around Blok M. To conclude the walking tour, participants will enjoy lunch while sharing highlights of their experience.
Festival Tours are held every weekend during JIPFest, with a capacity of 12 participants per tour. The registration fee is IDR 250,000 (around USD 17), lunch included. Click here to sign up.
- Saturday, 10 September, 09:00-12:00
- Sunday, 11 September, 09:00-12:00
- Saturday, 17 September, 09:00-12:00
- Sunday, 18 September, 09:00-12:00
- Saturday, 24 September, 09:00-12:00
- Sunday, 25 September, 09:00-12:00
Langsat Park – Ayodya Park – Mahakam Street – Bulungan – Martha Tiahahu Park – Kala di Kalijaga – Soup N Film –Blok M Terminal – Blok M Square – Little Tokyo – Melawai
- Number of participants: 12 pax per tour.
- All participants must have received a minimum of 3 doses of Covid vaccine.
- It is advisable to bring an umbrella, water bottle, and wear comfortable footwear.
- Registration fee: IDR 190,000, including lunch, an English interpreter, and a guide from the Jakarta Good Guide.
- Click here to sign up.
For more info, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +62856-9446-4102 (Ruli)
JIPFest is scheduled for 9-25 September 2022 in Blok M, Jakarta. The festival is supported by the Indonesian Tourism and Creative Economy Ministry and Jakarta Tourism and Creative Economy Department.