National Geographic Society (NGS) will meet storytellers who are interested in applying the Storytelling Grants Program and fostering a strong connection with NGS for future opportunities.
The Storytelling Grants Program provides seed funding and support to individuals who are working to address critical challenges, advance new solutions, and inspire positive transformation.
In the Portfolio Review, each selected storyteller will get an opportunity to have a 15-minute 1-on-1 meeting with Sana Ullah, a US-based Program Officer in Storytelling at NGS who will be flying in to Jakarta to conduct the meetings. Interested storytellers can apply to have the meeting on the link below.
Schedule: 21-22 September, 10:00-12:00
Venue: Lamandau House, Jl. Lamandau III No.5, Kramat Pela, South Jakarta, Google Map
- The program welcomes participants of any nationalities, aged 18 and above
- Have a working portfolio, preferably a website
- To have a project idea in mind is a plus
- Fill up the application form by latest 19 August
- Notification of the selected applicants: 24 August
- Selected participants to transfer the registration fee of IDR 100,000 / USD10 by 28 August (bank details will be provided)
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or +62 856-4306-7397 (Agoes). JIPFest is scheduled for 8-24 September 2023 in Blok M, Jakarta. The festival is supported by the Indonesian Tourism and Creative Economy Ministry; Jakarta Tourism and Creative Economy Department; Erasmus Huis; and Kurawal Foundation.