JIPFest is recruiting volunteers to help us run the festival between 13-28 November 2021. Volunteers will participate in a range of programs, and will work in groups, under the mentorship of JIPFest team members.
As volunteers, you will get the opportunity to be a part of one of the first large-scale events in Jakarta, as the city is recovering from a global pandemic. With the support of Indonesian Tourism and Creative Economy Ministry and DKI Jakarta provincial government, we try our best to provide a safe environment for volunteers and visitors of the festival, with new normal measures that include limited number of visitors at any one time as well as scheduled Covid-19 testing for all crews and guest stars. You will get the opportunity to learn about different aspects within a photo festival, from event management, documentation, technicalities, to public relations and digital communications.
The recruitment is open to any interested individuals with the age of 18 and above, from any professions. JIPFest will conduct a round of interviews and briefings to prepare the volunteers to join the festival. Each volunteer will be given a certificate at the end of the festival.
- The program is open to Indonesian and non-Indonesian citizens aged 18 and above.
- Selected volunteers will be assigned to different activities between 13-28 November 2021 at Kota Tua Jakarta.
- Volunteers will be interviewed and delegated into different departments.
- We will provide transportation allowance and one meal for every working shift for all volunteers.
- Indonesian and non-Indonesian citizens aged 18 and above.
- Have received a minimum of one dose of Covid-19 vaccine.
- Willing to come to the festival venue to undergo Covid-19 tests.
- Have an interest in creative activities, event management, and photography.
- Committed to come on time and work during the dedicated time slots between 13-28 November 2021
- Able to work in a team.
- Ability to converse in English is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
- Fill up the open call form. Click here to access the form.
- Selected candidates from the preliminary round will be contacted for an interview with JIPFest team.
- Open Call: 2-16 October 2021
- Announcement: 30 October 2021
- Briefing & site inspection: 1-12 November 2021
- Festival period: 13-28 November 2021
- Certificate distribution: 5 December 2021