Jakarta’s Old Town will be home to the second edition of JIPFest. Within the historical architectures, the festival will present contemporary photo works and discussions. The area is also known for its abundant culinary gems. To explore both, we are hosting two Festival Tour groups.
The tour starts in the morning. At first, you will be visiting JIPFest photo exhibition venues: MULA Kotatua and Candra Naya. Here, Cristian Rahadiansyah, our festival director, will explain the 15 exhibited works by photographers from 12 countries.
After feasting with the eyes, it’s time to satisfy your taste bud: exploring the narrow yet flavorful alleys of the Glodok Chinatown. To help you discover the best local secrets, this part of the tour will be guided by the local expert, Farid Mardhiyanto, the founder of Jakarta Good Guide, one of the most popular walking tour operators in Jakarta.
Festival Tour tickets are available at loket.com at IDR 180,000, including snacks and tea tasting.
- Date: Saturday & Sunday, 20 & 21 November 2021, 09:00-12:00
- Participants: 8 pax / tour
- Fee: IDR180,000 (including tea tasting & snack)
- Route: MULA Kotatua – Candra Naya – Glodok
- Register via loket.com
- All participants must have received at least 1 dose of Covid-19 vaccine
- Participants are requested to bring electronic payment card (the tour includes a trip with Transjakarta bus)
- The tour is approximately 3kms long. It is advisable to bring umbrella, water bottle, and to wear comfortable footwear.
Contact Nina (0812-9323-5206; email@example.com) for further info.