JIPFest 2021 presents Wildlife Photography Workshop with Alain Compost, a wildlife photographer and cameraman with nearly 50 years of experience.
This one-day intensive workshop covers knowledge and skills in photographing wildlife through an educative field practice as well as an in-class session.
The workshop is divided into two sessions. In the first session, participants will be mentored in taking flora and fauna photos at Ragunan Wildlife Park. During the second session, participants will join the class session at Novotel Jakarta Gajah Mada to evaluate and discuss their works, and to explore relevant issues pertaining wildlife photography.
SCHEDULE & LOCATION
Saturday, 20 November 2021
09:00-13:00 Ragunan Wildlife Park
13:00-18:00 Novotel Jakarta Gajah Mada
1. Photographing flora and fauna, from preparation to field practice
2. Working individually or in a team, for personal projects or clients
3. Knowledge on nature and the working field
4. Changes in the ecosystem and animal behavior
Alain Compost, a wildlife photographer and cameraman, has documented thousands of animals in Indonesia and Southeast Asia since 1974. His photograph of the Red Bird of Paradise was printed on the 20,000-rupiah bank note in 1995. Last year, he joined the Netflix’s Great National Parks series production team as a cameraman.
– Number of participants: 12 people
– Fee: IDR 390,000, includes coffee break, certificate, entrance and photography fee at Ragunan Wildlife Park
– Terms and Conditions:
1. Have received 2 doses of Covid vaccine
2. Perform an antigen test with non-reactive results, no later than 24 hours before the workshop. Test results must be brought on the day of the workshop
3. Have a camera of any type
Click here to sign up for the workshop. Contact Irene Barlian (0812-1207-9119; firstname.lastname@example.org) for further info.