JIPFest presents Communications Strategies Workshop for Visual Journalists and Storytellers with David Campbell on 23 September 2022 in Blok M, Jakarta.
David Campbell, who holds a Ph.D. in International Relations, is the Managing Editor of VII Insider and a Project Consultant with The VII Foundation. Previously, he worked as Director of Programs and Outreach at World Press Photo Foundation.
In this one-day workshop, David Campbell will lead an interactive process to handle different aspects beyond images that affect your visual stories. You will learn how to engage your audience, involve them, and create an impact through your stories.
SCHEDULE & VENUE
- Registration: 10 August-4 September
- Workshop: 23 September, 10:00-18:00
- Venue: Kala di Kalijaga, Jl. Sunan Kalijaga No.1-5, Melawai, South Jakarta, Google Map
PARTICIPANTS & FEE
- The festival welcomes applicants of any nationality.
- Applicants have received a minimum of 3 doses of Covid vaccine.
- This workshop will be conducted in English.
- Limited to 12 participants on a first come first served basis.
- Workshop fee: IDR 390,000, includes lunch and coffee break. Click here to register.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +62-816-876-608 (Widy).
JIPFest is scheduled for 9-25 September 2022 in Blok M, Jakarta. The festival is supported by the Indonesian Tourism and Creative Economy Ministry and Jakarta Tourism and Creative Economy Department.