Selected events (from Indonesia and overseas) will be facilitated with venue, supporting crew and event equipment such as projectors and microphones. Both JIPFest and the event organizer will co-promote the event.
In previous festival editions, Fringe participants have held photo events in the format of discussion, workshop, portfolio review, and book launch. All events are opened to the public and free of charge. As a reference, please see the list of Fringe events from 2019, 2021, and 2022
- Registration is open to Indonesian citizens and foreigners, including individuals, collective, communities, institutions, and organizations.
- The event must be free to the public (with no registration fee) and non-commercial (no transactions during the event).
- JIPFest provides event venues and basic facilities, manages event schedules, promotes events, and prepares an online registration system.
- Participants are responsible for organizing the event, including taking care of event logistics.
- Every promotional material created by the organizer must include the official JIPFest 2023 logo.
- Due to time and space limitations, we cannot accommodate exhibition proposals, unless the organizers can provide their own exhibition space.
- We request for all event organizers to disclose any sponsors involved in the program. We will not allow any sponsored promotions in any forms in the event venue.
VENUE & FACILITIES
- Venue (indoor): Creative Hall, M Bloc Space
- Event capacity: 60 people
- Facilities: seats, projector, 3 wireless mics, speaker
SCHEDULE & SLOTS (JAKARTA TIME)
Tuesday, 12 September
Wednesday, 13 September:
Tuesday, 19 September
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Fill in the registration form.
- Participants can submit more than one event. The theme of the event does not need to be aligned with JIPFest 2023 theme (GENERATION).
- Each event proposal will be selected based on the availability of slots, proposed themes, and provided facilities.
- Registration timeline: 26 June-16 July
- Announcement of selected participants: 1 August