Friday, 07 February 2020
Jakarta International Photo Festival (JIPFest) 2020 calls out to artists, photographers, and publishers to submit their photo books and take part at the Photo Book Exhibition, scheduled for 4-6 September 2020 at Kota Tua, Jakarta.
The Photo Book Exhibition aims to show the development of photo book, including its role as a democratic medium within the photography practice, as well as its challenges and opportunities in this digital age.
Various photo books are welcome to be submitted, including independent and commercial, handmade as well as self-published. There is no limitation of printing year, theme, nor photography genre. Our committee will select all entries based on several criteria, including visual narrative as well as design and printing quality.
- The festival welcomes applicants of any nationality.
- Each applicant is allowed to submit one or more photo books.
- There is no submission fee, and the festival will not provide fee, prizes nor awards for the selected photo books.
- The selected photo books will be exhibited from 4-6 September 2020 at Kota Tua, Jakarta.
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete the application form in English and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send the application form and the photo book(s) via post before 7 July 2020 to: PannaFoto Institute, Jl. Bambu Apus III No.206, Pondok Bambu, East Jakarta 13430 (contact: Fransisca, +62817 866 641)
- A confirmation email will be delivered to the email specified in the application form. If you do not receive any email from us within 3 days, please contact us at email@example.com.
- All photo books, including those which are not exhibited, can be collected at Kota Tua, Jakarta on 6 September 2020 at 18:00.
- All photo books failed to be collected on time will be donated to the organizer.
- The organizer will not respond to any inquiry for photo books collection beyond the allotted time.
- Submission: 7 February-7 July 2020
- Announcement of selected photo book: 19 July 2020
- Exhibition: 4-6 September 2020
- Book collection: 6 September 2020 at Kota Tua, Jakarta
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org